· Oklahoma's first-half scoring average of 35.2 points would rank No. 23 nationally for all FBS teams in entire games. The Sooners have scored on their first possession in eight of nine games. In the lone exception, vs. Kansas, the team scored on its second possession. Three times this season, OU has scored 28 or more points in the first quarter and twice it has scored 50 or more in the first half.
· OU center Jon Cooper recorded his 100th knockdown block of the season against Nebraska last Saturday. · Perhaps lost in the passing exploits of Bradford is the fact that Oklahoma has rushed for 180 or more yards in seven of nine games.
· Junior TE Jermaine Gresham has moved into second place on Oklahoma's all-time touchdown receptions list with 21 (tied with Malcolm Kelly). He trails only former All-American Mark Clayton, who had 31 … in four seasons.
· OLB Keenan Clayton has established an Oklahoma record with five forced fumbles this season. OU ranks No. 5 nationally in turnover margin at +1.33 and has 12 takeaways in its last three games.
· OLB Travis Lewis, Oklahoma's leading tackler with 93, needs just seven more stops to become only the second linebacker in school history to get 100 in his freshman season. The other was Brian Bosworth (133) in 1984.