2011's college football headlines have touched every conceivable human emotion. From elation to…
Digging for Answers
1. They bought into the hype—Former tight end Brody Eldridge said the Sooner program has become arrogant in the last few years, citing the ESPN All-Access preseason special as an example of it. Eldridge said it's something head coach Bob Stoops never would have allowed in the past. Fact of the matter is it may or may not be an arrogant program, but the players bought into the hype that came as a result of the ESPN special. For awhile it benefited them psychologically in tough contests like Florida State and the Red River Rivalry against Texas. But then came teams like Kansas and Texas Tech, ones OU knew they should beat so they gave less effort because they bought into the hype that they were just that good. As history tells, Kansas, who went winless in Big 12 Conference play, battled OU tough for a...
611 Fans online
- Proud of Team, Ashamed of Fan Support
- ****The Official OU vs. Louisiana Tech Game Thread****
- Monday media notes...
- ******South Carolina vs Texas A&M game thread******
- Mixon footage revealed Thurs